Followers

Wednesday 17 August 2011

Design Team Call!


Morning Everyone!

Pink Gem Designs is having a DT call
If you would like to work with us for the next 3 months please drop us an email at pinkgemdesigns@googlemail.com  with a link to your blog and a few words on why you would like to be a DT girl/boy for us

Your blog must be active
You can work with digi's ie resize and keep proportions
Colour to a high standard
You must be able to take good clear photos of your work which you post on your blog

You would be expected to make at least two cards a month including taking part as a DT member for A Gem of a Challenge
Your two monthly cards can be included in the challenge

The call will be open until 17th  August at 12 noon UK time

I will not be able to answere all your emails

Good Luck!

This post will stay at the top for two weeks all new posts underneath

Photobucket

16 comments:

Aunty Sue said...

I would love to work with you ladies but as I am waiting on going into hospital i must pass this time but hopefully if you ask again i could try out and hopefully be picked. Have a lovely day Janet

Catherine said...

Hi I would love to try out for this and sent an email however it got returned saying that the email address was wrong????

Janet said...

Ooops sorry Catherinne.....missed the 's' off of the end of designs....try it now :)

Unknown said...

I would love to work with you ...will send you an email soon

Jennifer Scull said...

have sent my email to you. thanks for this opportunity! :)

Sandra H said...

That's a great offer :) Sandra H

Cherbear said...

thanks

Take care and STAY POSITIVE! Trena said...

Hello!! I just found you and downloaded one of your free images - what cute images you have!! I would like to be considered for a DT spot. Please visit my blog. You'll see that I love to color! :o)

Take care and STAY POSITIVE!

Michelle Quinno said...

Thank you for the adorable reindeer stamp!

Anonymous said...

Hi, i have downloaded one of your free digis. thank you so much for sharing. I look forward to playing with it.
Frances

Anonymous said...

hi janet,
i hope peace is restored in your area. its been nasty here too.

i have sent you email about the DT place.
also wanted to say thanks for yet another gorgeous freebie.

suzanne2 x

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing this cute digi
I wish you many more creative years of bloging!
have a blessed day
snowbird

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the freebie - it is soooo cute!

Sandy

Patricia St Martin said...

I would of loved to of had your cut little bug. I could not figure out how to get him FREE. You make it so hard to figure it out so I guess it not worth it. I do not have any of you digi's and now I now why.

Anonymous said...

Ohhhh, I'd love to be part of your DT - I'm new to the world of digis and have tons of calligraphy/graphic arts/lettering arts experience which I brings my fun ideas to my layouts & designs...

My blog is alos new but do check it out...
scribblesbysandy.blogspot.com

Have an awesome day!

Sandy

Janet said...

It is very quick and easy to download our free digi stamps with just a few clicks and thousands of people have done this successfully.

Just follow the simple instructions on the Pink Gem blog or the Pink Gem Designs website.