Followers

Sunday 14 August 2011

Corrugated Effect Papers & Halloween Jodie



My latest downloadable digi paper 'Corrugated'
I love using corrugated card but it is quite expensive and difficult to find.
So I have designed this paper pack with a corregated affect.
It comes in the usual 20 colours of our 'Colour Collection' papers with the added bonus of White, Cream and natural

Halloween Jodie


Have you seen our new Halloween Jodie digi stamp?
She is just too cute for words.
You recieve both colour and a blackline image for you to colour her yourself if you wish.


Photobucket

6 comments:

Jean said...

what a cute image, think i might just have to TREAT myself later on xx

Annette said...

Love these papers, they look really textured.

Poppet said...

Love the new papers Janet and you're right Jodie is very cute. Have a great day. :-) xx

Sarpreet said...

hi, love the new papers. I wanted to ask how you achieved the coding for the facebook page. With the title, a logo and a like button. I have tried to search for a coding, and can not find one. I was wondering if you were able to help. thanks

Sandra H said...

Janet these new papers are stunning really good textured :) Sandra H

Jean said...

yes i gave into temtation and bought halloween jodie, gonna have a play later xx