Followers

Sunday 29 November 2009

Friday Sketchers



I followed a lovely sketch this week on Friday Sketchers and turned it into an easel card to give to my parents







I have used my 'Baby Polar Bear' stamp which is a new release from Pink Gem Designs
The image has been coloured with distress inks and glamour dust
DP is from Sweet Shoppe  by Zoe Pearn which I am loving at the moment
Sentiments have been computer generated
If you have never made an easel card take a look  here at my tutorial where I show you a very quick and easy way to do it!

10 comments:

Mandy said...

Hi janet,
This is gorgeous...love the little polar bear he is soo cute..and those papers are soo scrummy...
Mandy xx

Liz said...

Wow Fab card

Liz xx

Unknown said...

I really like this card the stamp is a cutie too oh and thanx for the tutorial really quite simple isn't it when you know lol

Love Dawn xx

Vee said...

A gorgeous card Janet I'm sure your parents will love it.
xx Vee

debby4000 said...

Oh he is so sweet, fabulous easel card.
luv
Debby

Sparkle and Flourish said...

Totally gorgeous janet! The polar bear is stunning! Love all the scalloped edging. Beautiful! Hugs Judy xx

Debbie said...

This is awesome..your coloring is perfect. Great job with the easel card. my new favorite.. and what adorable images from Pink Gems..

Nannieflash said...

Oh Janet, thats one stunning card and your mum and dad will absolutely love it. With love and hugs Shirleyxxxxx

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Janet,i love the image and papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Janet,i love the image and colours.

Hugs Riet.x